Job ID: TX-52990000008034(911590723)
Data Architecht with Data Management,Data Flows, Metadata Management, EIM, CDAO, CDMP and Healthcare experience
Location: Austin, TX (HHSC)
Duration: 06+ months
Interview – In Person
15 Excellent understanding of Data Architecture principles, capabilities, and best practices with the proven ability to define, document and apply standards and best practices
15 Experience with business processes, data management, data flows, data relationships, data quality standards and processes, and proficiency with data analytical and quality tools
10 Extensive experience and domain knowledge in the areas of defining and designing Master Data Management and Data Governance architecture frameworks and capabilities
8 Experience with Informatica data management and architecture tools, particularly those relevant to data quality, master data, and management of enterprise metadata
8 Extensive architecture experience and knowledge in the areas of Reference Data, Data Quality, Metadata Management
5 Experience leading and evolving corporate culture to a data driven organization
5 Experience performing oversight of data quality and master data tool implementation
Strong Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels
Strong Proven ability to work successfully with technical and non-technical groups and manage multiple responsibilities
Strong Strong technical writing skills
4 Experience with Healthcare or Insurance business domain
Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) preferred
• Develops best practices and methodologies to mature Enterprise Information Management (EIM) best practices and capabilities.
• Develops enterprise data policy and standards that support the development of an enterprise data governance framework.
• Defines future state data management model with input from HHS business stakeholders and participation in the Texas Enterprise Information Management group at DIR.
• Performs oversight of data strategy and roadmap implementation.
• Represents and/or supports the CDAO developing touch points between Information Technology and CADS to enforce EIM defined best practices, governance, and data policies.
• Serves as Data Architecture and EIM expert for the HHS system.
• Develops process for alignment of data architecture frameworks to support the EIM goals and principles.
• Develops a detailed knowledge of the underlying HHS data assets and data products and provides subject matter expert on content, current and potential future uses of data.
• Assists in development and implementation of data quality processes and metrics within the EDG data quality program, particularly data quality improvement processes related to HHS mastered data.
• Assists in exposing and defining interrelationships between core elements of the HHS master data repository and its data products.
• Responsible for consulting with the business owners of data assets, providers of enterprise analytics, and Information Technology leadership to develop enterprise analytics strategy for future funding, design, and implementation
• Provides expertise in data harmonization, master data development and governance, data quality, and metadata management.
• Provides guidelines on creating data models and various standards relating to governed data.
• Reviews changes to technical and business metadata, realizing their impacts on enterprise applications, and ensures the impacts are communicated to appropriate parties.
• Establishes measures to chart progress related to the completeness and quality of metadata for enterprise information to support reduction of data redundancy and fragmentation and elimination of unnecessary movement of data; and to improve data quality.
• Assists in selecting data management tools and developing the standards, usage guidelines, and procedures for using those tools.
• Assists in identifying appropriate data sourcing and extraction processes, and in identifying and nominating sources as systems of record for data usage in various applications.
• Assists in performing root cause analyses related to information issues and non-conformance to published data standards based on review of technical metadata of various source systems