Data Analyst/Modeler with ETL, Phython, Tableau/Power BI/SAS, AI/ML, A/B Testing, UX, MongoDB and data engineering experience.
Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 12 Months
• Hand on 10+ years of related experience in data Analytics, Data Modeler / Data Analyst, AI/ML.
• Document the data attributes needed for decision / personalization processes and identify work involved in shifting left
• Identify, define and map attributes needed from source systems for analytics and validate quality of data
• Experience in decision / personalization processes is desirable
• Quantitative analytical skills
• Business advisory experience
• Successful track record managing large-scale website, mobile, web, video, social media, and paid digital campaigns.
• Understanding of the Machine learning models for Propensity scoring, Lead qualification, look-alike modeling, Journey analytics
• Experience defining creative and media strategy from brief through execution.
• Nice to have: experience working with SAS – of using Base SAS, SAS/Macros, SAS/SQL, SAS/STAT’
• Experience with web analytics tools and methods, A/B testing, search optimization, and web UX optimization strategies.
• Experience in ETL, Machine Learning, Python programming, Natural Language processing, Visualization platforms including Tableau and/or PowerBI
• Ability to generate professional visualizations and reporting
• Ability to interface with client SMEs
• Ability to understand analytics business requirements and develop custom models and reporting
• Experience with entity matching, record linkage and data
• Strong understanding and application of statistical methods and skills: distributions, experimental design, variance analysis.
• Statistical emphasis on data mining techniques, association rule, linear and non-linear regression, hierarchical mixed models/multi-level modeling, and ability to answer questions about underlying algorithms and processes.
• Knowledge of or experience working with Mongo DB database (added advantage)
• Experience building scalable data pipelines and with data engineering/ feature engineering.
• Experience building and deploying predictive models.
• Experience with PowerPoint and ability to clearly articulate findings and present solutions.
•Excellent team-oriented and interpersonal skills.
Date of Birth
Open to relocate
Currently in project:
Availability to start:
Visa Status with Validity:
Last 5 Digit of SSN:
Total Years of IT Experience:
Experience working in US:
Available interview time slots
Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University):