Job ID: NC-580743 (97090604)
Curam Oracle DBA with PL/SQL, Unix/Linux, shell scripting, SharePoint, SQL replication and monitoring/tuning/backup/restore experience
Location: Raleigh NC (DHHS)
Duration: 12+ months
Interview Type: Either Webcam Interview or In Person
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Demonstrable skills with Cúram Software and database schema Required 7 Years
Demonstrable skills with Oracle or DB2 database software Required 7 Years
Experience configuring, monitoring, tuning, and performing backup and restore for Oracle database servers Required 7 Years
Experience authoring code in SQL, PL/SQL and Unix/Linux Required 7 Years
Proficiency in one or more shell scripting languages Required 7 Years
Experience in a Cúram software development environment in a Cúram DBA role Required 7 Years
Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment to establish and maintain effective working relationships Required
Experience planning and coordinating the work of others Required 7 Years
Experience with advanced security and SQL replication Required 7 Years
Oracle 11g and SharePoint knowledge Highly desired 3 Years
The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) requires an Applications DBA on the Oracle Database Platform to support the development and implementation of North Carolina Families Accessing Services through Technology (NC FAST).
Primary responsibilities include:
• Managing the Cúram application schema, design, and extensions within the database, in development, test and production environments
• Providing database technical support, tuning, and application administration and consulting.
• Providing support for Oracle, Oracle Dataguard, and Oracle Enterprise suite in an AIX environment
• Serving in a primary role in the creation of database migration plans
• Involvement in the development of procedures for effective database use and ensuring standards are met.
Other duties will include:
• Working with developers to identify and refine data requirements, database design, database migration planning, and configuration.
• Performing backup and recovery, monitoring database performance, and reorganizing database structures as needed.
• Creation and modification of test and production data, base schemas