ID: RF02279 (96890920)
Core Java Developer with JUnit, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Spring MVC, SOA, JBOSS, Scrum, JMS, AMQ, Kafka, MQ, GIT and web services experience
Location: San Jose, CA (Client: DXC/PayPal)
Duration: 12 months
F2F is Mandatory in final client round (Inperson MUST)
Experience : 8+ years of profiles needed.
• Experience in building high traffic backend services for external customer facing web applications
• Understands inside out of fundamentals of Java, specifically JDK7, JUnit, Maven, Jenkins & Sonar
• Has built web applications and services using open-source Java Frameworks: Spring MVC & JAX-RS 2.0 implementations (e.g. Rest Easy, Jersey or Apache CXF)
• Has designed web applications and clearly understands concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs
• Has knowledge of different application servers like JBOSS
• Comfortable with Agile development and Scrum process
• Identify Performance bottlenecks and use good coding patterns to avoid them in the first place
• Take ownership of your work and can work independently
• Hands on experience working with one or more of messaging services and apps (e.g. JMS, AMQ, Kafka, IBM WebSphere MQ, etc.) is desired
• Source Control (GIT experience is an advantage)
• Unit testing frameworks such as JUnit, Google Test
• Highly analytical, innovative, and able to think strategically and to develop comprehensive detailed specifications
• Ability to determine impact of architectural solutions and recommendations. Must have experience in justification of technology solutions to business leaders
• Excellent verbal and writing skills; ability to produce clear, concise communications and documentation.
• Highly effective at working in cross-functional and cross geographical organizations
• Experience in maintenance and enhancement of deployed products
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with diverse cultures
• Ability to deal with uncertainty and adapt to changes
• Has experience in refactoring existing codebase and in understanding existing implementations to decide to refactor or rewrite
• Working knowledge of finance industry standards and practices preferred
• Work with business units to crystallize business needs into product features, acting as a bridge between business and technical domains
• Provide technical guidance and assistance to other software engineers.
• Provide technical and domain thought-leadership and mentoring to junior members of the team.
• Develop product/platform
• Review and approve software design and implemented code.
• Provide effective cutting-edge design/solutions for implementing product features.
• Develop new capabilities to ensure continued competence and relevance of the center in supporting software development needs of PayPal’s business.
Any resume that meets these minimum requirements will be reviewed
• Education experience – Engineering Degree (Preferably Computer Science)
Minimum number of years of experience – 8+ (6+ years candidates with solid skills can be considered at a lower rate. Send those only if you are 100% sure about the technical skills)