Job ID: VA-616844(910991210)
Cloud Architect with Azure/AWS, SAFe, Agile/Scrum, modeling/mapping, PM, QA, XML and SOAP/REST experience
Location: Richmond VA (TAX)
Duration: 6+ months
Interview: In-person only (local Richmond candidates strongly preferred)
Experience with integration architecture and proven work experience with Agile/Scrum teams Required 5 Years
Proven experience in developing enterprise and solution level architectural designs. Required 5 Years
Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data mapping. Required 5 Years
Technical experience with large scale system integration Required 5 Years
• 5+ years direct experience in enterprise-level application design and integration.
• 5+ years direct experience in cloud application (Azure/AWS) architecture.
• Experience with SAFe architecture and proven work experience with Agile/Scrum teams.
• Proven experience in developing enterprise and solution level architectural designs.
• Proven experience in overseeing the linking of cross-functional applications between disparate business units and systems.
• Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data mapping.
• Knowledge of relational database design and management techniques.
• Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc.
• Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
• Competency with XML constructs and schemas.
• Confidence and experience with API protocols and schemas such as SOAP and REST.
• Strong understanding of end-user needs and requirements.
• Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a team environment
• Excellent communication and documentation skills