Job ID: VA-640813 (97791126)
Certified Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer with C#, PowerShell, VBO, SQL Server/Oracle, Agile, UiPath/Automation Anywhere, BluePrism and bots experience
Location: Richmond VA (VDOT)
Duration: 12 months
Certification: RPA (must and attach a copy of certification)
*local candidates strongly preferred
*interviews will be conducted via MS Teams or Google Meet.
*candidates will telework now (after coming to office to pick up laptop). Once restrictions are lifted, candidates will be required to work onsite daily M-F 8-5pm, NO exceptions
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience Expertise Rating
Experience in Automation and Integration projects Required 5 Years
BluePrism Required 3 Years
Experience in creating and using VBO Required 2 Years
Experience in SQL Server and Oracle database objects Required 3 Years
Experience working in Agile environment Required 3 Years
Experience in using Visual Studio Required 4 Years
UiPath or Automation Anywhere experience Desired 2 Years
Robotic Process Automation Certification Required
VDOT is seeking a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer with experience in BluePrism to lead our automation efforts. The Developer will be part of our RPA team supporting automation efforts. The selected candidate needs to possess the energy to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment in alignment with RPA technologies to meet the strategic objectives.
The position will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and maintenance of bots using Robotic Process Automation software. In-depth experience in programming is required. Experience in using BluePrism is required. Experience with other RPA tools like UiPath is preferred.
• Develop bots in accordance with requirements and create associated technical design document.
• Design and develop automations in accordance with the VDOT development standards and best practices including the creation of reusable components, scripts and frameworks for efficiency and scalability.
• Design, code, test, debug, and document bots and bot processes.
• Quickly assess feasibility of requested automations.
• Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative