Businesses analyst with health care MMIS, BPM, medicaid experience.
Location: Columbia, SC
Duties and skills to include:
• Knowledge of business processes
• Ability to have a business-oriented vision
• Improvement of business and engineering processes
• Strategic planning
• Case development
• Business writing
• Assessing the current status of business process modeling (BPM) and requirements development on this major project
• Developing processes, standards, and strategies for development of BPMs
• Educating and training team members in effective BPM development
• Developing processes, standards, and strategies for development of “rules”
• Educating and training team members in effective “rule” development
• Other duties as assigned.
We are seeking a consultant who has significant practical experience with the development of business process models and rules as a modern alternative to traditional requirements documentation. This consultant will assist the team in transitioning toward a significant process transformation and through this effort work closely with business owners, business analysts, and our development team to implement a strategy that will lead to a successful project while also making a significant impact on the culture and approach to software development and system implementation. The successful candidate will recognize that the changes contemplated in this project are much more significant than just the system/technology changes and be able to assist the project’s leadership in facilitating material change to organizational culture, processes and systems/technology