Job ID: MS-62395 (99590531)4P
Location: Jackson MS (Mississippi Department of Education)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 1 (1/2)
References: 3 min (attached template)
Candidate will need to provide samples of previous documents created.
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE # YEARS
Must be able to collaborate with Project Manager, Architect, Functional Leads and developers to ensure requirements are communicated, accepted, and meet expectations 7
Must be able to translate and simplify requirements from stakeholders into written requirement documents for development team. Documents include but are not limited to: Formal Requirements Document, Functional Design Document, Technical Design Document, Technical Use Cases, Requirements Traceability Matrix. (Candidate will need to provide samples of previous documents created. Must submit with resume) 7
Must be able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences 7
Must be able to create diagrams, flowcharts, and workflows of business processes and data flow through system 7
Must be familiar with software and database development concepts 7
Technical Business Analyst work on a software/application development team 7
Must have experience developing technical documentation for enterprise software users, system administrators, and other technical audiences 7
Experience in creating and maintaining a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation 7
Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content 7
Strong experience in mapping business processes into technical documentation 7
Strong experience in creating operational procedures and manuals 7
Preference given to candidates with the below skills/experience. Must also meet minimum requirements.
Microsoft SQL Server
Database Entity Design
Visio or similar
This position will require a qualified Technical Business Analyst to take the lead in the following tasks:
• A strong understanding of the documentation development process, the software development process, and product lifecycles
• Documentation of current & future procedures and processes
• Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience and business information to a technical audience
• Technical Writing knowledge of HTML, Java Script and SQL coding
• Ability to successfully apply complex knowledge of fundamental concepts practices, and procedures of technical writing.
• Prepare charts, graphs, or forms to go along with business and technical requirements.
• Candidate must have a clear understanding of how to translate and organize complex technical information into an array of readable formats
• Translate stakeholder requests into formal requirements
• Deliver high-quality technical documentation for technical manuals, new development, training manuals, user guide, and system guide