Job ID: FL-2019-002-BA (97490810)10AM
Business Analyst with use cases, traceability matrix, QA testing, workflow storyboards, Visio, rules, wireframes and BPR experience
Location: 3900 Commonwealth Blvd, Tallahassee, FL (Florida Department of Environmental Protection DEP)
Duration: 06-30 months
• 3+ years’ experience in eliciting, gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements to support the development of application software solutions
• 3+ years’ experience in developing use cases, requirements traceability matrices
• 3+ years’ experience in software application testing
• Ability to understand the needs of multiple stakeholders
• Ability to prepare reports, correspondence, guidelines, and Power Point presentations
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to write technical, business, and plain language documents and/or emails, with great attention to detail in all written communications
• Ability to work on multiple projects as a project team member
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other Information Technology major, or equivalent work experience.
• Lead requirements definitions meetings with DEP customers.
• Gather user requirements via joint requirement gathering sessions, workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, and other methods.
• Translate user requirements into requirements documentation that developers and other project team groups can readily understand.
• Facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
• Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
• Translate high level business requirements into functional specifications and manage changes to such specifications.
• Create Visio process maps, requirements traceability matrices, use cases, test cases and other business analysis documentation appropriate to the specifically assigned project needs.
• Facilitate design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
• Deliver elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
• Assist in the business process redesign and documentation as needed.
• Lead and/or participate in systems testing activities