Job id : PA-567411 (94690622)
Business Analyst with Technical Writing, Business writing and software testing Experience
Location: Harrisburg, PA (DOT)
Duration: 3+ months
Positions: 1 (1/3)
**This requisition requires in-person first round interviews only.**
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Business Analyst experience Required 6 Years
Technical Writing experience Required 5 Years
Design/develop requirements experience Required 6 Years
Design/develop test scenarios for various environments (Training, System Test and Production) Required 6 Years
Web-based software testing Required 5 Years
Training & tevelopment Required 3 Years
Business writing Required 3 Years
Superior oral communication skills Required
Evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high–level information into details, and Highly desired
compose structured processes from existing written documentation. Highly desired
Ability to compose, document and facilitate Training opportunities within the work environment Highly desired
Previous PennDOT Application Development Experience and knowledge of PennDOT Systems & Standards Highly desired
Business Analyst, Technical Writer, Requirements and test Architect, and Software testing professional with experience in providing quality solutions through tenacious research and conscientious work efforts. Focus on leadership, communication skills and experience to acquire critical knowledge that will increase the effectiveness and usability of end products.
• Business Analyst Experience. (minimum 6 years).
• Technical Writing Experience. (minimum 5 years).
• Design/Develop Requirements. (minimum 6 years).
• Design/Develop Test Scenarios for Various Environments (Training, System Test and Production) (minimum 6 years).
• Web-Based Software Testing (minimum 5 years).
• Training & Development. (Minimum 3 years).
• Business Writing (Minimum 6 years).
• Superior Oral Communication Skills.
• Evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high–level information into details, and compose structured processes from existing written documentation.
• Ability to compose, document and facilitate Training opportunities within the work environment.
• Previous PennDOT Application Development Experience and knowledge of PennDOT Systems & Standards.
1. Review functional documentation on current Laboratory Test Set up documentation and restructure documentation into concise repeatable processes.
2. Create software requirements using interviews, document analysis, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
3. Create business and system requirements.
4. Creation of end user requirements.