Business Analyst with SharePoint (workflow/webpart/admin/security/db integration/designer), JAD, MS Office/Project/Visio, .Net, SQL and healthcare/government experience
Location: Austin TX
Duration: 11 months
As part of the Health Service Systems, this contractor will accomplish the following goals:
• Configuration and support of Health Services Systems SharePoint environments.
• Implementing solutions using SharePoint browser based capabilities and Designer.
• Enhance reporting capabilities
Essential Job Functions:
• Participate in customer definition and design meetings to gather requirements and functional specifications
• Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing and create workflows in share point
• Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer program
• Participate in JAD sessions
• Prepare SDLC Documentation including Software requirement specifications (SRS) and user guides
• Creates tables and forms for input from internal and external sources
• Strong communication and team work skills, team coordination, mentoring and training skills.
• Able to work with others in a team-based environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• High motivation level and superior attention to detail
• Ability to finish projects on time with minimal supervision
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
5 Experience gathering requirements, and analysis of technical requirements
3 Experience creating requirements, design, development, or implementation specifications
2 Proficient with SharePoint 2010 platform, including out of the box functionality, workflows, custom webpart implementation, central administration, site collection, security and database integration.
3 Experience with SharePoint browser based capabilities and Designer.
2 Experience with MS Word, MS Excel
DEGREE OR EQUIVALENT Bachelor’s degree. Equivalent combination of practical work experience and education will be considered.
2 Experience with Visio, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project
2 Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with people of all technical levels
2 SQL and .NET development a plus.
2 Experience working in a state/federal government environment (Health and Human Services Commission preferred)