Business Analyst with QA Testing, child support enforcement system knowledge/experience, agile and TFS experience
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 12+ Months
• 5+ years in Child Support Enforcement system design and developed and/or knowledge of the Child Support Enforcement program’s mission and objectives.
• Experience with reviewing requirements and developing test cases based on those requirements.
• Testing experience at the unit, integration and system levels.
• Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced start-up environment.
• Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
• The ability to work as a team player.
• Demonstrate strong ability to take initiative and the ability to work with minimal guidance.
• Ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively with technical, non-technical staff, and customers/stakeholders as needed or directed.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the DSS and other State information technology staff.
Criminal Record – 7 Year History Candidate Confirmation
Credit Report – 7 Year History Candidate Confirmation