Job ID: IN-8729-1 (98890424)
Business/Security Analyst with data flow diagrams, use cases, Visio, MS Project, CDC/HIPAA/CJIS experience
Location: COLUMBIA, SC
Duration: 12+ months
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF
1. Experience with Industry Standard Information Security Practices
2. Experience in designing and implementing enterprise level systems architectures.
3. Business Analysis experience to include data flow diagrams, requirements specifications, use case scenarios, and acceptance testing.
4. Should have skills in discovery, detailed design, current state, future state, fit gap and work with effectively with a development group.
5. Expert in Microsoft Visio.
6. Experience with Microsoft Project.
7. Experience in developing and maintaining documentation for policies, procedures, and best practices.
8. Ability to deal effectively with the needs of technical staff, management, users and vendors to communicate clearly and effectively in spoken and written form
9. Flexible and easily adapts to changing priorities
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF
1. Experience with security and data classification related to CDC, HIPAA, and CJIS.
2. Ability to establish positive working relationships with technical staff, customers and others involved in data-centric management.
3. Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
4. Knowledge of Information Technology Field, best practices, organization and operations
5. Ability to integrate technical systems with agency goals and objectives.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor’s or Master’s
Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience. Possesses 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Participate in a team comprised of DHEC and solution implementation staff to analyze current infrastructure and systems to understand operational requirements, function and process. Assist team in documenting future state of migrated systems as outlines for migration plans. Work with team members to ensure efficient design and optimal operational effectiveness of final infrastructure target.
* Develop Business Processes including business work flows and the necessary roles/responsibilities for the
ongoing operational structure to support the data center migration and the daily operations of our data
* Work directly with IT to determine and document systems interactions, workflows and interdependencies
within the current and future agency technology infrastructure.
* Interview agency staff to understand and document how current work flow affects data within various
* Identifying current state, analyze current state, and produce documentation regarding current and future
* Serve as liaison between Data Architects and stake holders, delivering technical analysis for basis of
defining system and infrastructure documentation.