Job id : TX-52980000008071 (99090724)
Data Analyst with data analytics/ lake/ warehousing, MS Visio, PMLC, SharePoint, Agile and public-sector Experience
Location : Austin TX (HHSC)
Duration : 1 Months (most likely be extended into FY19)
II. WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
5 Hands-on experience as a business analysis or systems analysis in the Information Technology industry demonstrating excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
5 Demonstrated ability to work successfully with technical and non-technical groups on complex business problems, analyzing and evaluating current business methods and procedures for improvements including exhibiting strong oral and written communications skills.
5 Experience with developing workflow and/or data management processes flow using modeling or mapping software.
5 Expertise with the with MS Office Suite including MS Word, MS Excel (pivot tables, charts, graphs), MS Project (creating and maintaining work plans and timelines), MS/Visio (diagraming) and MS PowerPoint (presentation creation)..
3 Experience creating and maintaining project documentation, PMLC and SDLC documentation.
3 Experience designing and creating process flow diagrams and other graphical diagrams utilized to communicate “as is” and “to be” systems or processes; and project or event timelines.
3 Demonstrated ability to facilitate meetings and interviews – adherence to meeting agenda, documentation of meeting outcomes, and the ability to drive agenda items to closure.
2 Experience developing and maintaining a SharePoint communications website.
Yes Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business or equivalent experience
Yes Strong multi-tasking skills involving the specific ability to work on multiple projects or project assignments.
5+ Experience in project management or project coordination roles and working with the complete project management lifecycle (PMLC). Ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience with the State of Texas DIR Project Delivery Framework.
Yes Prior experience on data analytics, data lake, or data warehousing projects.
Yes Experience working in a public-sector environment (State, Federal, county, city, or government funded private entities that work actively with government organizations)
Worker responsibilities may include:
• Scheduling and facilitation of meetings.
• Documentation of meeting proceedings including publication and distribution of meeting minutes.
• Development and maintenance of business, systems and/or project documentation in coordination with other team members.
• Facilitate and/or manage the creation of project documentation as needed for the scope of projects.
• Identification and documentation of business processes – produce functional and technical specifications as required.
• Creation and maintenance of diagrams and charts as assigned.
• Perform project management coordination tasks as assigned.
• Perform audits and reviews of project documentation deliverables as assigned.
• Identification of key business functions and stakeholders to participate in workgroup assignments.
• Maintenance and support of project communication websites.
• Documenting business knowledge from business subject matter experts.
• Consulting with technical or functional experts at all levels to obtain requirements and develop solution proposals.
• Other duties as assigned.
Other Special Requirements:
If the Vendor or any of its Workers participate in the preparation of specifications for any solicitation (e.g. Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Offer (RFO), etc.) that may result from work performed by the Vendor under this agreement, or if the Vendor or any of its Workers are capable of influencing the development of such specifications by virtue of the Vendor’s work under this agreement, the Vendor and its Workers are prohibited from performing any services or receiving any compensation under a contract resulting from such a solicitation.
In submitting a resume for this solicitation, the vendor attests to their compliance with e-verify for the submitted candidate. E-verify requirements are outlined in Appendix A, Section P. Immigration, of the Standard Terms and Conditions for Information Technology Staff Augmentation Contract.