Job Id: NC-572874 (96290819) Closed
Business Analyst with QA/testing, modeling, BPR, workflow, security protocols, ServcieNow architecture and PMO/PM experience
Location: Raleigh, NC (NCDOT)
Duration: 12 Months
Agency Interview Type: Either Webcam Interview or In Person
Required / Desired Skills
Proven experience in business process analysis, requirements development, implementation, testing and documentation Required 7 Years
Working knowledge of the application development life cycle Required 7 Years
Strong analytical and conceptual skills Required 7 Years
Proven working knowledge of business process improvement and process modeling Required 7 Years
Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills and experience with Microsoft Suite Required 5 Years
The ability to take complex end-user requirements to automated process workflow Required 5 Years
Ability to work independently and with a team Required 5 Years
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Required 5 Years
Expert Business Analysis – NCDOT IT Project Management Office is seeking short term staffing resources for an approximate 12 month effort to implement an Occupational Safety Audit solution and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Contact Management System.
This project is intended to implement the solution to allow DOT IT organization to automate its business processes for change and problem management. These positions have responsibility for systems analysis which includes assuring that help desk and call center processes are fully understood, capturing detail requirements and business rules. Responsibilities include:
• Fully understanding and documenting business processes and system integration requirements.
• Security protocols for system utilization
• Knowledgeable of the current architecture of ServcieNow.
• Implementing IT business processes including workflow analysis, workflow diagrams, requirements solicitation, documentation, and quality assurance.
Expected Skills: Able to work without assistance; can provide leadership to others; able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience.
Description (including, but not limited to):
1. Managing business analysis work or projects with distinct deliverables to a solution
2. Identifying and documenting business processes, issues, value levers, metrics, and capabilities
3. Collecting, organizing, and analyzing data
4. Completing analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities
5. Conducting interviews to gather business requirements
6. Conducting industry, competitive and State analyses (strategic, financial, operational), business case development, as well as market research for benchmarking
7. Supporting required system go-live activities, including conversion, support desk, site support, training delivery, logistics management, etc.
8. Supporting change management and communications programs and activities
9. Performing PMO activities related to project time tracking, work plan updates, status reporting, service metric reporting, and related project administration tasks