Job Id: IN-7935-1 (98890320)
Business Analyst/Trainer with SHAREPOINT, TFS, PM and Judicial experience
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12+ Months
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• • PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH THE ENTIRE LIFECYCLE OF LARGE SYSTEMS IMPLEMENTATIONS
• 5+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS A BUSINESS ANALYST OR TRAINER ON SOFTWARE PROJECTS.
• EXEMPLARY INTERPERSONAL AND PERSONNEL-PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS
• ABILITY TO USE MS OFFICE, SHAREPOINT, EFFECTIVELY
• PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE COORDINATING AND/ OR CONDUCTING DISTRIBUTED TRAINING
• STRONG ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE (ORALLY AND WRITTEN) EFFECTIVELY WITH TECHNICAL, NON-TECHNICAL STAFF, CUSTOMERS/STAKEHOLDERS AND EXECUTIVES
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• PREVIOUS FUNCTIONAL EXPERIENCE WITH LARGE JUDICIAL SYSTEMS (3+ YEARS)
• EXPERIENCE WITH MICROSOFT TEAM FOUNDATION SERVER (TFS)
• PREVIOUS MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
• BS DEGREE / or equivalent combination of education and experience
Database Platforms MS SharePoint Yes 5 Intermediate Within 2 Years 1 – 2 Years
Database Platforms Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010 No 6 Entry Within 1 Year < 1 Year
Miscellaneous Ability to deal effectively with the needs of technical peers, technical and user management, users, vendors, and staff members, and to communicate clearly and effectively in spoken and written form Yes 1 Advanced Within 6 Months 2 – 4 Years
Miscellaneous Analytical Skills Yes 1 Intermediate Within 6 Months 2 – 4 Years
Packaged Applications MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
Program Management Management No 3 Intermediate Within 2 Years 1 – 2 Years
Software Framwork Software development life cycle (SDLC) Yes 3 Intermediate Within 6 Months 1 – 2 Years
Specialties Business Analyst Yes 1 Advanced Within 6 Months 4 – 6 Years
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review vendor user stories (use cases) and validate requirements coverage.
• Analyze vendor business designs and validate functionality meets approved state requirements.
• Triage incidents discovered during all phases of testing and training. These include defects, design issues and functional scope changes. This includes coordinating with vendor development staff to communicate issues and provide potential solutions.
• Lead the training and coordination of FCCMS Application
• Manage the statewide FCCMS application training rollout
• Communicate training needs and expectations with Counties
• Review and verify the accuracy and applicability of COTS vendor training materials
• Coordinate with State Subject Matter Experts to confirm training meets end user needs.
• Review all relevant vendor documentation including but not limited to training materials, Computer Based Training and design documentation.
Criminal Record – 7 Year History Candidate Confirmation
E-Verify Candidate Confirmation
Credit Report – 7 Year History Candidate Confirmation