Job Id: TX-52980000008073 (910590806)
BI/DW PM with data lakes, data analytics, Java/SOA, MS Office/Visio/Project and healthcare/human services experience
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 1 Months (most likely be extended into FY19)
15 Work experience in the information technology industry with at least 5 years of experience involvement in data management solutions (i.e., data warehouses, data lakes, etc.), data analytics/business intelligence, web-based (J2EE) development, or SOA-related projects.
8 IT project management experience.
5 Experience in project management that entail demonstration of:
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience in developing clear, concise project documentation.
• Team management through team meetings, task assignment, mentoring, facilitation and training.
• Progress monitoring to plan through effective use of risk management practices.
• Keep leadership updated on project issues and progress.
• Effectively manage resources in a mixed functional and matrixed project environment.
• Expert problem resolution skills.
• Complete experience with the project management lifecycle (PMLC) and software development lifecycle (SDLC) required.
• The ability to develop, document and execute project management plans, work plans and quality plans.
• Involved in the full lifecycle from analysis and planning to development and deployment.
5 Experience in building and managing IT project teams with emphasis on ability to motivate individuals to excel and exceed expectations.
5 Successfully management of projects with minimum multi-year budgets of at least $3 million.
5 Experience with MS Project, MS Office, Visio, and status reporting tools.
1+ Prior experience in the Healthcare Industry.
1+ Work experience managing multi-agency or multi-IT department initiatives
1+ Work experience within a Health and Human Services agency.