Job ID: VA-622124 (95390221)
BA/Power BI Developer with SharePoint Online, CRM and documentation experience
Location: Richmond VA (VDOT)
Duration: 12 months
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience Expertise Rating
Power BI Development Desired 2 Years
SharePoint/SharePoint Online Desired 2 Years
Customer Relationship Management Highly desired 3 Years
Good Communication (both verbal and written) Required 4 Years
Document Requirements/Needs Required 3 Years
A Business Analyst is needed to support he Business Relationship & Strategic Performance Tracking Program at VDOT.
1. Provide Divisional Check-In documentation development support ahead of check-in meetings:
1.1. Review all service request reports received from the SQMs and ensure updates/comments have been added and are clear.
1.2. Follow up on tickets that require additional information
1.3. Review all project status updates via Lean-Kit project cards regularly to ensure updates/comments have been added and are clear.
1.4. Construct the monthly Division check-in template and/or power point leveraging the statuses collected for both requests and projects.
2. Provide Strategic & Performance Tracking Support:
2.1. Establish and maintain standard reporting for management regarding ITD performance metrics and provide customer feedback to internal ITD sections.
2.2. Establish and maintain standard reporting of IT Divisional Strategic & Performance metrics.
3. Provide On-going DRM Program support:
3.1. Research requests or questions from customers as requested by CRM.
3.2. Assist with meeting preparation and internal note taking as needed.
3.3. Support development of the Divisional and/or Directorate financial view.
3.4. Support internal program process reviews.
3.5. Draft communications for project success stories.
1. Needs SharePoint/SPOL experience
2. Need to be able to develop dashboards using Power BI
3. Has customer relationship experience.
4. Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
5. MS Products: PowerPoint, Excel…etc.
6. Able to take copious notes.