Job ID: PA-643040 (95691228)
BA/Automation Tester with Agile, Scrum, gathering/developing Test Plans, Selenium and government experience
Location: Harrisburg PA (PDA)
Duration: 6+ months 37.5 hrs/week
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience ;
Experience developing Test Plans from Business Requirements documentation Required 4 Years
Experience developing Business Requirements documentation Required 4 Years
Experience conducting full system testing with overall functionality Required 4 Years
Experience using Selenium or similar testing software Highly desired 2 Years
Prior Commonwealth experience Highly desired
Experience in working on a Scrum Team or Agile environment Highly desired .
The position will function as a Quality Assurance Specialist on an existing development team and is responsible for working with the customer as well as the development team under the direction of a team lead to ensure the system functions as desired.
The position will function as a Quality Assurance Specialist on an existing development team and is responsible for working with the customer as well as the development team under the direction of a team lead to ensure the system functions as desired. These responsibilities include testing, requirements gathering, documentation, and customer support.
• Experience with Automated Testing practices and software, such as Selenium.
• Experience creating user stories, tasks, and bugs in Azure DevOps Studio, or similar software.
• Experience writing and executing test cases for both System Testing and Regression Testing phases of a project.
• Experience in working on a Scrum Team or similar Agile Development Team.
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills.
• Ability to work within a large team and follow established processes.
• Communicates clearly and works with users and client as necessary, including customer issues.
• Communicates clearly and works with software developers to provide feedback on system testing items and reported customer issues.
• Experience developing mock-ups or wireframes to assist the stakeholders with visualization of the product being built or modified using Microsoft Office tools, primarily Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience participating in Facilitated Workshops for requirements analysis and documenting requirements.
• Assist with training, developing user guides or other Business Analyst activities as needed.
• Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
• All positions are onsite positions. The remote work is to be considered temporary, due to the Coronavirus. All positions are required to report on site at the Rachel Carson State Office Building or the Department of Agriculture immediately if/when restrictions are lifted.
• All positions will have a 37.5 hour work week. Overtime is not permitted without prior permission from the Delivery Center Chief Information Officer, Tom Diecidue.
• The Conservation and Delivery Center requires resources to reside within 100 miles of the worksite for the following reasons:
o They will be required to report onsite on or before the agreed upon start date to receive a computer/laptop and other essential items.
o They may be required to be onsite for emergencies and/or any other unexpected issues that may arise.