Job ID: MP-Azure (99591112)
Azure Solution Architect with DevOps, CI/CD, cloud/infra, Functions, ACS, AKS, Service fabric, WebApp, Logic App, Workflow, Storage queues, Service Bus, SQL, MySQL, .net/Java, MongoDB/Cassandra/OrientDB, Kubernetes and Docker experience
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 12 months
Questionnaire: submit response to below questions along with resume
1. Deployment tasks in Azure devops for web application, configuration update , console application etc.
2. Experience on various deployment models for web application, API, console application
3. The flow of various deployment models for SQL database records deployment to azure
4. AKS deployment flow to Azure
5. Terraform usage and what resources were deployed using Terraform , Explain the flow.
6. How the microservices scalability was designed.
7. Architectural experience briefing.
• An Azure SME with background in DevOps, Cloud/Infra Troubleshooting, Cloud infra improvements. Also CI/CD and Infra Monitoring.
• Do an assessment of the existing Azure set-up and provide recommendations.
• Help to blue-print/templatize the existing architecture and configurations fore re-use in other projects.
• Station an Azure Solutions Architect in Boston, with background in Azure DevOps & Cloud, and ability to guide the team in troubleshooting and bug fixing.
• Understand existing knowledge management platform, the gaps being faced currently and provide recommendations to fill the gaps
• Explore additional areas where support is required and leverage mode Client associates as needed
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for designing and building application architecture and components
• Own and drive business and technology conversations along with customer architecture group and assist them with the cloud build program
• Mentor and guide the technical team on overall solutioning, architecture, troubleshooting Azure technical issues
• Overall 10 years of experience working in IT and at least 2-3 years as an Azure Cloud Architect
• Technically hands-on experience in Azure PaaS services like Functions, ACS, AKS, Service fabric, WebApp, Logic Apps, Workflow service, Storage queues, Service Bus, Azure SQL, MySQL
• Thorough knowledge and hands-on experience in Azure DevOps
• Ability to guide team in troubleshooting and fixing issues related to Azure cloud services and Azure DevOps
• Technically hands-on experience in migrating or building enterprise .NET or Java applications on Azure cloud
• Technical hands-on Experience in designing and building NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, OrientDB
• Technically hands-on experience in containerizing custom .NET or Java applications and deploying them on Azure managed container services
• Experience and knowledge on Kubernetes platform
• Strong understanding of container technology (Docker), container architecture, deployment patterns (single/multi-container)
• Official Azure Architect certification from Microsoft
• Excellent communication and influencing skills