Job Id: MP-RF01442 (94590817)
Location: Charleston, SC/ Bellevue, WA
Position Type:-Contract(Only US Citizens)
• Coordinates and tests, debugs, documents, validates, and installs hardware and software testing tasks in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards.
• Reviews and generates complex test plans, test case data, procedures and testing scripts based upon functional specifications to meet business needs.
• Utilizes complex software testing tools and develops complex test software for use in automated test activities.
• Develops complex project plans, maintains metrics, and interfaces with various engineering and operations groups, as well as vendors to achieve desired improvement goals.
• Documents and shares all test results; Responds to developers’ more complex questions about the results to communicate status and ensure understanding.
• Experience working with scripting languages such as Python, Power shell, etc.
• Experience with Ansible framework
• Experience in the development and execution of automated test scripts
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Skilled in time, priority and task management
• Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
• Communication skills