Job ID: MI-563179 (97690621)
Automation Tester with VB.Net/Java, HP ALM, Worksoft Certify and Online Load Testing experience
Location: 7285 Parsons Dr., Dimondale, MI (Treasury)
Duration: 4+ months
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience Expertise Rating
Development experience with VB.net and JAVA Required 3 Years
Experience in performing Proof of Concept to select Automation tools. Required 2 Years
Experience working within the Testing phases of the SDLC Required 2 Years
Automated Test Strategy Development for large organizations encompassing complex application frameworks Required 2 Years
Experience Using Test management tool (HP ALM or similar) Required 1 Years
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience communicating status and issues to stakeholders and leadership team. Required 2 Years
Experience with Worksoft Certify Highly desired 1 Years
Experience effectively managing changing priorities and meeting deadlines. Required 1 Years
Experience diagnosing and resolving complex development problems Required 1 Years
Experience Online Load Testing Scripting and Execution experience Required 2 Years
The Automated Test Engineer is responsible for the creation, maintenance and execution of automated test artifacts. The Automated Test Engineer will utilize a variety of tools and scripting languages to create high quality, reusable automated test scripts that can be utilized in multiple environments. This person should possess a strong foundation of understanding of testing principles, processes and methods as defined in the methodology framework. Engineer is also responsible for ensuring that the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology are applied as specified in testing approach, and that all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
• Use automation test tools to develop and maintain automated test artifacts.
• Contribute to the sections of automated test plan.
• Complete sections of maintenance plan for automated test scripts as assigned.
• Plan, develop and execute automated functional and performance test scripts.
• Capture, analyze and report test results to managers and project executives.
• Log and track defects.
• Maintain automation script repository.
• Obtain application authentication and authorization for automated testing in all environments.
• Conduct automated role-based testing.
• Contribute to work estimates as necessary.
• Execute testing data management plan activities.
• Consistently provide high quality analysis of assigned issues.
• Expand functional/data model knowledge of application.
• Seek and share ways to improve test processes via the use of automation.
• Assist in evaluating and maintaining automation tools, as necessary.