Job Id: MNSITE-1210 (98590912)
Automation Test Lead with workflow, database, programming and defect tracking tools experience
Location: St.Paul, MN (OHE)
Duration: 14 Months
Agency Interview Type: In-person only
• Five (5) years’ experience in Quality Assurance/Tester role
• Two (2) years’ experience in a lead Quality Assurance/Tester role
• Two (2) engagements lasting more than twelve (12) months in Quality Assurance/Tester role for a software development project
• Experience in automated work flow testing
• Ability to communicate (verbally & written) test plans, expectations, updates, progress, issues, defects, and successes in a timely & clear fashion
• Ability to analyze and problem solve using the modern testing methodologies, SDLC etc.
• Ability to think beyond what is expected of the software/product and think about how users can misuse the software/product
• Ability to organize and prioritize features and test cases. And prioritize his/her activities so that testing goals are achieved.
• Ability to read and write program codes
• Experience in using automated testing tools
• Experience in database concepts and defect tracking tools