Job ID: MNSITE-1305 (99991127)
Automation Tester/SDET/QA Lead with SQL, Data Warehouse testing, programming and defect tracking experience
Location: 1500 Highway 36 W, Roseville, MN 55113 (MNIT @ Education)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 1 (1/1)
Documents: rtr/skill matrix
• Five (5) years’ experience in Quality Assurance Analyst role
o A Master’s degree substitutes for three years of experience, or a Bachelor’s degree substitutes for two years, or an Associate’s degree substitutes for one year
• Two (2) engagements lasting more than six (6) months in Quality Assurance Analyst role
• Five (5) years’ experience in writing complex database queries (searches using more than one parameter value)
• Experience with quality assurance on a data warehouse project.
• Experience managing QA scope and deliverables for projects.
• Experience with multiple programming languages, software development technologies, and a variety of database platforms.
• Capacity to understand the QA processes and work in the software environment
• Ability to communicate (verbally & written) test plans, expectations, updates, progress, issues, and successes in a timely & clear fashion if necessary
• Ability to analyze and problem solve using the modern testing methodologies, SDLC etc.
• Ability to think beyond what is expected of the software/product and think about how users can misuse the software/product
• Ability to organize and prioritize features and test cases. And prioritize his/her activities so that testing goals are achieved.
• Ability to read and write program codes
• Experience in using automated testing tools
• Experience in database concepts and defect tracking tools
• Implement and provide inputs for test plans
• Design and create test cases and scenarios for software testing
• Perform functional testing, regression testing and keep track of all the new developments
• Use bug tracking software’s to track and report problems
• Produce evaluated test reports and take part in software walkthrough