ID: RF02271 (98590912)
Ansible / Rundeck Architect with Python/shell scripting and security experience
Location: Salt lake City (Client : Zion)
Duration : 3-6 months
• Design automation architecture & automation policies and its integration by establishing security best practices.
• Expertise in implementation, managing, configuring and troubleshooting specific tools related problem
• Automation Tools upgrade, enable new integration and support developer on any automation onboarding challenges
• Manage availability and performance of the automation tools performed as expected
• Responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and continuous improvement of the infrastructure.
• Python & Shell scripting knowledge to automate repetitive tasks.
• Strong Configuration Management experience with Ansible and ability to write playbooks.
• Proficient in Deployment Automation using Rundeck.
|Date of Birth|
|Open to relocate|
|Currently in project:|
|Availability to start:|
|Visa Status with Validity:|
|Last 5 Digit of SSN:|
|Total Years of IT Experience:|
|Experience working in US:|
|Available interview time slots|
|Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University):|