Job Id: 07704239 (98090618)
Angular JS Developer with JQuery, Backbone.js, Node.js, MVC, Ajax, JSON, XML, CSS3/SASS, AppCache, SQLite, Geolocation, Django, GoLang, beego, XML, PostgreSQL/PostGIS, Git/SVN/TFS, AWS, JIRA and TFS Experience
Location: Richardson TX
Duration: 6+ Months
• Under broad direction and supervision, develops, maintains, and enhances client systems as well as designs and develops new features. Develops, maintains, enhances, and tests client systems of moderate to high complexity.
• Delivering a complete frontend application built on AngularJS
• Ensuring the applications developed are responsive to all screen sizes, cross browser compatibility and have high performance across the board
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Working with a team of engineers (with a variety of technical capabilities), along with a Scrum Master, to identify, spec, and implement elegant features and solutions
• Research on new technologies that would fit-in for implementation of the business requirements
• Involved with the investigation and resolution of complex data, system, and software issues in the production environment.
• Under broad direction, designs and implements strategic partner integrations.
• Participates in the specification and design of new features at client or business request.
• Participates in the evaluation of new platforms, tools, and technologies.
• Develops and maintains internal tools.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• 7+ years of working experience software development experience with expertise in Web development and Digital technologies with Bachelors degree in computer science or engineering or related field
• Expert knowledge in CSS3 (Less or SASS) and HTML5 (AppCache, local storage, Geolocation, SQLite, Device Capabilities access)
• Working experience integrating with backend – Django (Python) framework, GoLang, beego framework etc.
• Working experiences in interfacing with SOAP / REST APIs / Web services
• Good knowledge on XML technologies such as XSLT, XSD, DTD/Schema, DOM.
• Strong knowledge / working experience with NOSQL databases – preferably PostgreSQL/PostGIS (or related alternative)
• Working experience with version control tools – Git, SVN, TFS etc.
• Proficient in developing and deploying the Web application on AWS cloud implemented on various web servers
• Experience working in Agile / Scrum development cycles – using JIRA and TFS tools
• Working experience with Unit testing and End to End testing tools – preferably Karma, Protractor or similar alternatives
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks, Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
• Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
• Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.