Job ID: NC-642779 (98590108)
Agile PM (CSM/CPO/SAFe) with Agile/Scrum/Kanban, MS Project, JIRA, SharePoint, Lean, Flow master, TDD/ATDD, Dev/Ops and healthcare experience
Location: Raleigh NC (DHHS)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 1 (1/2)
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Strong organization and analytical thinking skills, with a track record of turning complex business needs into user scenarios, flows, and diagrams. Required 7 Years
Strong experience in understanding and implementation of Agile values, principles, and practices (i.e., Kanban, Scrum) Required 7 Years
Experience with Project Management tools, including MS Project, JIRA, and SharePoint. Required 7 Years
Expertise in using MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint. Required 7 Years
Experience managing and delivering application development and enhancement efforts using the appropriate Agile methodology Required 7 Years
Strong and effective experience in coaching, mentoring and training new Agile/Scrum teams using Scrum, Kanban, Lean, or SAFe Required 4 Years
Experience with adaptive coaching style and ability to work hands-on with teams based on the agile readiness of the team. Required 4 Years
Strong facilitation and communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences. Required 5 Years
Strong risk and business impact analysis and reporting skills. Required 7 Years
Experience in gaining buy-in and support from stakeholders Required 4 Years
Hands on experience in Scrum & Kanban methodologies including as Scrum/Flow master Required 7 Years
Experience managing, maintaining, and analyzing data to derive meaningful and actionable insights about the portfolio. Required 4 Years
Strong experience in effective coaching of Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Team Members. Required 4 Years
Demonstrated experience working on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously without impact to quality of work. Required 4 Years
Demonstrated experience using effective leadership, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills. Required 4 Years
Ability to coach technical practices (TDD, Pair programming, ATDD) Highly desired
Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner, Certified Team Coach, or SAFe Program Consultant Highly desired
Knowledge of Dev/Ops practices Highly desired
Experience working with planning just enough, just in time to START moving forward. Required 4 Years
NC FAST is looking for an experienced Agile Lead with real-world experience in supporting Scrum, Kanban, SAFe transformation efforts to assist teams in development and implementation of IT applications. Resource should be able to lead the planning and execution of development and delivery of efforts for one or more products to a high standard. Resource should be coachable, and knows how to work with multiple functions, including Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, and Stakeholders. Knows how to execute and follow the Agile transformation strategies laid out by Agile Transformation Coach and transformation team, works as a good team player in enabling people to understand, learn and behave in an agile way that drives customer and business value while creating a healthy, agile team culture. The ideal candidate needs to possess the following qualities:
• Partners with ITD Agile transformation coach, Other agile Leads and Scrum/flow Masters across the organization to align and drive consistency and transparency throughout the organization.
– Works in self-directed and not always in prescribed mode, on more complex issues and serves as a resource to others.
• Develops strategies to obtain program objectives that aligns with the overall organizational strategy as defined by DHHS ITD Agile Transformation Coach and the Transformation team.
• Assesses the Agile maturity and skill-growth for IT Lines of Business, programs, teams and provides training, coaching and feedback as required.
• Owns the team’s development methodology; Drives adoption of Agile practices, techniques, and frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban, reducing the gap between agile theory and practice.
• Coaches Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Development Team members, and be coachable.
• Mentors and guides agile teams on their journey from ground zero to becoming self-sustaining, high performing agile teams.
• Works with appropriate technical team to create and manage Kanban/Scrum boards in Jira.
• Drives adoption of DevOps practices and frameworks to improve automation and team autonomy.
• Fosters an environment of mutual respect and cooperation, collaboration, transparency, agility, learning, innovation, quality, and speed of execution.
• In collaboration with functional manager or Team leads, coordinates day-to-day operation of effort Development using the appropriate agile methodology.
• Partners with business leadership/product owners to manage EPICS, Stories, tasks, and project commitments in an Agile framework to rapidly deliver value to our customers.
• Develops and communicates reporting metrics and/or program dashboards to stakeholders and leadership.