Job ID: RF01297 (98090511)
AEM/CQ5 Lead Developer with Agile, Apache Sling/Felix, CMS, Maven, jQuery, RESTful, Responsive, SQL, TDD/ATDD and Jenkins/Hudson experience
Location : Houston, TX
Duration: 12 months
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent.
– Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
– 7+ years experience implementing solutions with one or more Web Content Management system.
– 2+ years experience working hands-on (actively coding) with AEM/CQ5.
– Expert-level knowledge and implementation skills with the core AEM/CQ5 technology stack.
– Strong experience with core frameworks including Apache Felix and Apache Sling.
– Strong experience implementing custom AEM/CQ5 components and workflows.
– Experience with AEM/CQ5 upgrades and migrations.
– Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 with other products and vendors.
– Experience setting up AEM/CQ5 using Maven and standard Eclipse tooling.
– Some experience with internalization concepts and techniques is preferred.
– Web Development
– Experience with RESTful services for both the client and server implementations.
– Experience with Responsive Design techniques and implementation.
– Database – Must be highly proficient in SQL preferably across multiple databases.
– Application Servers – Broad and deep understanding of multiple application server platforms.
– General – Comfortable in more than one programming language and have a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.
– Engineering Practices
– TDD – Must have practical experience with unit testing and how to apply it to AEM/CQ5 projects.
– ATDD – Preferred experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development including the use of tools like Cucumber and Selenium.
– Continuous Integration – Experience automating builds with Maven using CI Servers like Jenkins/Hudson.
– Experienced mentor with the ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design principles and implementation patterns that lead to high-quality maintainable solutions.
– Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms)
We are seeking a passionate result-oriented technologist to drive better, faster, simpler solutions and technology direction focused on the use of Adobe AEM/CQ5. Someone that is highly motivated, hands-on and cross-functional with the capability of driving high quality solutions to difficult problems.
– Responsible for the technical integrity of our team’s delivery.
– Partner with the Application Development Manager in the analysis and estimation of future work impacting our team.
– Partner with the Scrum Master to lead our team in breaking down complex Features/Stories into well understood and achievable tasks.
– Partner with Architects on the design and architecture for our team’s deliverables.
– Be an active developer and contributor to the team’s delivery. Take the lead on solving and implementing difficult technology challenges and drive our team to successful delivery.
– Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
– Ensure development quality is being tracked and improved using techniques like Unit Testing and Peer Review.
– Strengthen the presence of our team as a Technical center of excellence for Web Content Management.
– Mentor team members to progress their technical and professional skills.