Job ID: MS-70943 (90090528)
ABAP Lead with SUS/ROS, MDM, HCM, SAP BPA, Customer Relationship Management and Public sector experience
Location: Jackson MS (DFA)
Duration: 3 years
1. Eight years’ experience with ABAP design and development experience with strong experience in programming.
2. Functional knowledge in at least three of the following areas: Finance, Customer Relationship Management, SUS/ROS, MDM, HCM.
3. Four years’ experience working with an SAP operational system for a Public Sector Client.
4. Two years’ experience in training / knowledge to public sector employees from entry level an
5. Four years’ experience in serving as a lead ABAP developer responsible for managing a team
6. Three years’ experience in using SAP Business Process Automation by Redwood (SAP BPA).
Provide any skills/experience that would be helpful for the candidate to possess but not requirexperience, WebLogic experience helpful, etc.
1. Knowledge with State of Mississippi (SOMS) MAGIC system development.
2. One years experience with SuccessFactors Cloud Platform Integration.
3. Two years’ experience with SAP Portal support.
4. Experience with analysis and development activities to resolve root causes of incide5. Experience with WebDynPro.
6. Two years’ experience with workflow development and maintenance.
The Mississippi Department of Finance & Administration (DFA) / Mississippi Management and Reporting System (MMRS)
is recruiting one (1) SAP ABAP Developer to provide SAP system support and SuccessFactors integration support. The
resource will serve as a member of the ABAP team and will work alongside State resources in developing, enhancing, and
supporting the Mississippi Accountability System of Government Information and Collaboration (MAGIC) SAP system,
plus provide integration support in the implementation of the SuccessFactors EC and ECP modules.