Job ID: MI-582702 (914291211)
ABAP Developer with Mobility/SUP, NetWeaver, PL/SQL, C, C++, Oracle/Access, DDIC, ALE, EDI, IDOC, RFC, BAPI, Workflow, Control M, SOAP UI, SOAMANAGAER, HP Magic, HPQC, LSMW, Scripts/Query and BRF+ experience
Location: 7285 Parsons Drive, Dimondale, Michigan (Treasury )
Duration: 5 months
Interview: Webcam or In-person
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
ERP SAP R/3 3.6 C, 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0 SAP CRM 7.0 Required 5 Years
Mobility SAP Mobile Applications with SUP middleware Desired 1 Years
Net Weaver Technologies Object Oriented ABAP Desired 5 Years
Programming Languages ABAP/4,Dynamic ABAP, PL/SQL, C, C++ Required 5 Years
RDBMS Oracle 7/8, MS Access Desired 5 Years
ABAP/4 tools DDIC, Application Hierarchy, Transport Organizer, Area menu Desired 5 Years
Interface tools ALE, EDI, IDOC, RFC, BAPI and SAP Workflow Desired 5 Years
Tools Control M, SOAP UI, File Zilla, SOAMANAGAER, HP Magic and APSE( HCL Tool for development tracker) Desired 1 Years
Ticketing Tools HPQC (HP Quality Centre) Desired 1 Years
Function Module Exit, User Exit Screen exit, Menu Exit, Field exit, BADIs Dialog Programming, RF Screen development, Screen Painter, Menu Painter Desired 5 Years
Data Communication Batch Input, Call Transaction, LSMW, BAPI. Required 1 Years
Analysis tools ABAP debugger, Runtime analysis, SQL Trace, Code Inspector. Performance tuning of ABAP. Required 5 Years
Reporting Tools – Classical & Interactive Reporting, ALV Grid, SAP Scripts, ABAP Query, Smart Forms. Desired 5 Years
BRF+ Application, Rulesets, etc development experience Required 5 Years
• Experienced in handling work deliverables in multi-vendor collaborative environments.
• Experienced in Conversion, Mapping & Migration of Legacy data using conversion programs.
• Experienced in BAPI’S, BADI’S, USER EXITS and Enhancement point implementation (Implicit, Explicit) using Switch Framework.
• Experienced in SAP ERP Analysis, ABAP Design, Development and Implementation.
• Experience with SAP Fiori, Screen Personas, Gateway, SAPUI, OData technologies in implementing and extending standard SAP Fiori Apps.
• Extensive experience in ABAP Reporting includes Interactive, classical, ALV Reports and Dialog Programming.
• Extensive experience in BRF+ development of applications, functions, rulesets, expressions and actions.
• Extensive experience with BRF+ class generation and verification.
• Extensive experience in Performance tuning of large\ huge data and complex program for the SQL Statements (looping, Joins, Index).
• Experience working with SAP through Customer Messages (OSS note searches and creating the customer message).
• Experience with all kinds of SAP standard native tools like Trace/New SAT etc.
• Extensive experience in ALE/IDOC/EDI Interfaces.
• Experienced in Banking Interface EDI (BOA/CITI Bank Prior day BAI/BAI2 File etc.)
• Experienced in designing and developing, Data Dictionary Objects, Data Elements, Domains, Structures, Views, Lock objects, Search helps.
• Experienced in formatting the output of SAP documents with multiple options modifying standard layout sets in SAP Scripts, Smart forms & Adobe Forms.
• Experienced in ABAP WebDynPro development.
• Experience in working in Implementation, Upgrade, Maintenance and Post Production support projects.
• Strong experience in SAP life-cycle implementation, Maintenance and support projects in SAP R/3.0, 4.5b, 4.6B, 4.6C, 4.7, ECC6.0, IS Retail and IS Utility.
• Experienced in Web service implementation in SAP, XML file structure, Contivo – Mapping tools & Web SOAP UI.
• Experienced in creating and updating Technical Design Documentation.
• Ability to interact with all levels of the user community and project team and able to handle multiple request.
• Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills. Highly self-motivated, goal-oriented individual who is committed to using and demonstrating strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to follow through on projects from inception to completion.