Job ID: TX-LCRA11176 (911390906)
ODI/OBIA Admin with PeopleSoft Load Plans, Analytics, Weblogic admin, OBIEE, Essbase, BI Publisher, Tagetik, Maximo and Utility/Energy experience
Location: Austin TX (LCRA)
Duration: 6 months
8 Experience developing customizations in ODI, and some experience with ODI version 188.8.131.52 and above
8 Experience configuring, running, and customizing Oracle ODI Load Plans from PeopleSoft (and some experience with PeopleSoft version 9.2 FSCM) (GL, AP, AR, BI, Contracts, PO, Project Costing) and HCM (Time and Labor,Payroll)
8 Experience developing customizations in ODI 184.108.40.206 and above
8 Experience configuring, running, and customizing Oracle ODI Load Plans from PeopleSoft 9.2 FSCM (GL, AP, AR, BI, Contracts, PO, Project Costing) and HCM (Time and Labor, Payroll)
8 Experience installing configuring, and customizing OBIA (220.127.116.11.1 and above): Financial Analytics, Project Analytics, HR Analytics
8 Experience installing, configuring, administering, and patching Weblogic 10.3.6, Weblogic 18.104.22.168 and above
8 Experience developing customizations working closely with the Functional Team.
8 Experience with Microsoft Suite (Projects, Visio, Excel, Word, Power Point)
8 Experience writing and reviewing detailed Functional Design Documents (FDDs)
8 Proven project team building skills
8 Experience writing and reviewing detailed Technical Design Documents (TDDs)
8 Ability to alter project direction based on PM or Executive Direction
8 At least 3 successful implementations of Oracle Business Intelligence applications
8 Experience teaming with customers and technical staff in a complex, large scale OBIEE, OBIA, and ERP (PeopleSoft, Maximo, Tagetik and/or other Planning and Work Order management applications) environment.
8 Experience teaming with customers and technical staff in a complex, large scale ERP and Business Intelligence environment.
8 Experience migrating ODI, and OBIEE (RPD and Presentation Catalog) metadata from development and test to production environments.
8 Experience trouble shooting and resolving Service Requests (SR) through Unit, System, Integration, and User Acceptance, test phases.
Strong Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels of an organization.
Strong Experience teaming with customers and technical staff in a complex, large scale ERP and Business Intelligence environment.
Strong Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
3 Experience integrating Essbase with OBIEE 12c and designing cubes to meet identified requirements
3 Experience with a Utility or Energy Based company a plus
3 Developing and publishing BI Publisher pixel-perfect reporting
3 Developing and publishing OBIEE dashboards and analyses (including Essbase where identified)
3 Developing ODI Load Plans from Tagetik or similar planning application 5.2.0 and above
3 Developing ODI Load Plans from Maximo 7.6.06 and above
5 Experience with all aspects of Documentation, Planning, Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Phases within OBIEE and OBIA.
Strong Ability to set and meet technical team deadlines while maintaining an even disposition under pressure
Strong Experience working through development of Interfaces with Technical Team through design, build and test
Strong Good teamwork skills, ability to collaborate with other functional and technical staff on the project.
Strong Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to collaborate effectively on diverse teams
The LCRA Enterprise Financial Operations Re-engineering (EFOR) Project is preparing for the re-engineering of PeopleSoft Financials version 9.2, Maximo 7.6, and Oracle Business Intelligence and is posting this position for the worker of the EFOR project.
Currently, LCRA has a custom data warehouse and corresponding ETL leveraging Informatica. As part of the Enterprise Financial Operations Re-engineering (EFOR) Project, LCRA desires to implement the following Oracle Business Intelligence Applications: Financial Analytics, HCM Analytics and Project Analytics.
This position will be responsible for assisting LCRA with the Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) technical development, integration, build and test of the reimplementation through go-live. The worker must have extensive knowledge of what is required to perform Oracle Business Intelligence system development.
The worker will report to the Reporting Lead to ensure delivery throughout the project development lifecycle.
Duties for this position will include:
• Oracle Business Intelligence application development to build or modify objects including:
o OBIA 22.214.171.124.1 and above (Financial Analytics, Project Analytics, HR Analytics) Installation, Configuration, and Customization
o Weblogic 10.3.6
o Weblogic 126.96.36.199 and above
o ODI 188.8.131.52 and above
o Oracle ODI Load Plans from PeopleSoft 9.2 FSCM (GL, AP, AR, BI, Contracts, PO, Project Costing) and HCM (Time and Labor, Payroll)
o Custom Oracle ODI Load Plans from:
Maximo 7.6.06 and above
Tagetik 5.2.0 and above or similar planning application
o OBIEE 184.108.40.206 and above (RPD and Dashboard Development)
o BI Publisher 220.127.116.11 and above
o Oracle Database 18.104.22.168 and above
• Collaboration with and support of the Functional Module Leads designs and supporting the technical team analysis, design, development and implementation of Oracle BI custom functionality;
• Responsibility for identification, documentation, and reporting of technical project Issues/risks to Reporting Lead and Project Team to determine the appropriate response strategy;
• Responsibility for ensuring clear Functional Design Documentation (FDD) and to ensure the Functional Team understands the solution boundaries and risks;
• Responsibility for ensuring clear Technical Design Documentation (TDD) and to ensure the Technical Team understands the solution boundaries and risks;
• Partnering with the other technical and functional resources to ensure custom solutions are sound;
• Ensuring best practices are used for custom development to maintain a high quality product.
• Ensuring consistent use of standardized processes and forms to manage project documentation, including but not limited to: Functional Design Documents, Technical Design Documents, Change Controls, Risk Registers, Work Packages and other project documents as needed;
• Working with LCRA Enterprise Financial Operations Re-engineering (EFOR) Reporting Lead and LCRA IT team members (regarding as is state) to mitigate risks and resolve issues throughout implementation as needed;
• Completion of tasks in an efficient and timely manner while keeping project stakeholders informed;
The worker should have a history of success as an application developer for Oracle BI Implementations using best practices.